May 6, 2007
At Monogramming Enterprises we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by Monogramming Enterprises Inc. or its subsidiaries (collectively, Monogramming Enterprises' "services").
Monogramming Enterprises adheres to the US safe harbor privacy principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement, and is registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce's safe harbor program.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at Privacy Matters, c/o Monogramming Enterprises Inc., 500 Main Street, Waltham, Massachusetts, 02542 USA.
We offer a number of services that do not require you to provide any personal information to us. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide
- When you request a quote or other services via email or
written correspondence to Monogramming Enterprises, we ask you
for personal information (such as your name, address, phone
number, email address, etc..).
- User communications - When you
send email or other communication to Monogramming Enterprises,
we may retain those communications in order to process your
inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Affiliated sites - We offer
some of our services in connection with other web sites.
Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent
to Monogramming Enterprises in order to deliver the service. We
process such information in accordance with this Policy. The
affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we
encourage you to read their privacy policies.
- Providing our products and services to customers or potential customers, including the display of customized content and advertising.
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services.
- Developing new services.
Monogramming Enterprises only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Monogramming Enterprises in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Monogramming Enterprises, its customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Monogramming Enterprises employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Monogramming Enterprises processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current.
Monogramming Enterprises regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Monogramming Enterprises' treatment of personal information by contacting us through this web site or by writing to us at Privacy Matters, c/o Monogramming Enterprises Inc., 500 Main Street, Waltham, Massachusetts, 02542 USA. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Monogramming Enterprises' policy to contact the complaining customer regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Monogramming Enterprises and an individual.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through this web site or at Privacy Matters, c/o Monogramming Enterprises Inc., 500 Main Street, Waltham, Massachusetts, 02542 USA.